Academic Outreach & Innovation does not provide cables or adapters. You must supply your own cables and adapters if you will be connecting any equipment in addition to the equipment provided in the classroom.
Bring Your Idea to Life
Spark Design Studio is open with reduced operations. We are accommodating projects from the following only:
- Academic Projects
- Registered Student Organization (RSO)
The Spark Design Studio encourages faculty and students to engage in a design process/teaching style. From conceptualization to refinement, implementation and production, the tools and space in the studio accommodate this process.
Production equipment available includes a workstation with various design and media tools, laser cutter, waterjet cutter, CNC machine, 3D scanner, and conventional and large-scale 3D printing. A computer, video projector and interactive whiteboard are also available.
Production software available includes:
- Graphic Design, Video Editing, Web Development & Photography: Adobe Creative Cloud – full suite
- 3D Design: Maya, 3DS Max, Revit, Fusion 360 and MudBox
- Screen Capture: Panopto
- Statistical Modeling: Matlab (Web version only), R/R Studio
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote